My DIY project is finally complete!

I’ve been saying for a while now that I wanted to re-upholster Laila’s old chair for Olivia, and finally I’ve completed it.  Laila was around 2 when we purchased it, so it defiantly time for a new face for this chair.

My latest diy
My latest DIY

I had recently re-upholstered my dinning room chairs and thought doing this chair would be a breeze…NOT

My dinning room chairs
My dinning room chairs

This little chair had so many nails in it, I wanted to scream. It took me three days to finish this chair.  I found myself texting my cousins venting(using every cuss word in the book) about the chair, it really got the best of me. What I also realized was how cheap this chair was, it had not much padding to it nor quality wood. For the money we spend on these chairs you would expect it to be better made.

before after2

Before After3

I’m sure I’ll tackle another re-upholster around the house, it just won’t be any time soon. 🙂

Happy Tuesday!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s