My oldest and I worked on a nice quick DIY project on Monday.
We made her very own face changeable wall Emoji! This was a great idea, it was quick and very inexpensive. She loves emoji’s and it was a great #motherdaughtertime for us.
What you’ll need to make your Wall Emoji come to life.
1. 2yards of Yellow fleece fabric $2.40 per yard from JoAnn Fabric.
2. Hulla hoop, this was the size we wanted for our Emoji.
3. Printable cut outs. We got our print outs on line
4. Felt fabric squares. Hobby Lobby 4 for a $1 plus the 40% off coupon.
5. Velcro I didn’t want to nail it to the wall. This way she can move it around.
Total cost: 9bucks!
If you decide to make your own, please share your Emoji with me I’d love to see it!