My oldest and I worked on a nice quick DIY project on Monday.
We made her very own face changeable wall Emoji! This was a great idea, it was quick and very inexpensive. She loves emoji’s and it was a great #motherdaughtertime for us.
What you’ll need to make your Wall Emoji come to life.
1. 2yards of Yellow fleece fabric $2.40 per yard from JoAnn Fabric.
2. Hulla hoop, this was the size we wanted for our Emoji.
3. Printable cut outs. We got our print outs on line
4. Felt fabric squares. Hobby Lobby 4 for a $1 plus the 40% off coupon.
5. Velcro I didn’t want to nail it to the wall. This way she can move it around.
Total cost: 9bucks!
If you decide to make your own, please share your Emoji with me I’d love to see it!
I’ve been saying for a while now that I wanted to re-upholster Laila’s old chair for Olivia, and finally I’ve completed it. Laila was around 2 when we purchased it, so it defiantly time for a new face for this chair.
I had recently re-upholstered my dinning room chairs and thought doing this chair would be a breeze…NOT
This little chair had so many nails in it, I wanted to scream. It took me three days to finish this chair. I found myself texting my cousins venting(using every cuss word in the book) about the chair, it really got the best of me. What I also realized was how cheap this chair was, it had not much padding to it nor quality wood. For the money we spend on these chairs you would expect it to be better made.
I’m sure I’ll tackle another re-upholster around the house, it just won’t be any time soon. 🙂